Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pretty Dies & a HOOORAYYYYY



This card came together painlessly...thanks to some pretty dies.





There's just something about denim and mustard color combos that inspire me!




http://theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot.com/2013/11/inspired-by97.html




The patterned paper looks like snowflakes to me~this helps me create a winter scene for



http://flourishes.org/2013/11/timeless-tuesday-247-winter-scenes/




For every Christmas card I finish ....I want to shout 


HOOORAYYYY!!!! ;) LOL


Seriously, I haven't bought a single gift but my cards are rolling off the craft desk like NOBODY'S BUSINESS!!!!


I feel like a million~


hope yours are coming along too, friends! 


Thanks for stopping in and keeping me company~



stamp: My Favorite Things DC Christmas Ornaments sentiment
die: Papertrey Ink In the Meadow,Our Daily Bread Bookmark
paper: Echo Park Reflections
ink: Papertrey Ink Enchanted Evening
other: Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper



6 comments:

Laurel said...

What a beautiful card, love the dies! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

Annette Allen said...

oh wow this is stunning... i really love it

Allison Cope said...

Wow Marlena! Your card today is gorgeous! I am in love with your colour scheme! Great little tag - love that silhouette of the sleigh. Thanks for joining in on our "Timeless Tuesday Challenge" this week at Flourishes!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! That die is awesome! Love the dp's, and great layout. Thanks so much for playing along with us in this week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous! Love the patterned paper you used for your die cut and that outfit rocks!

cm said...

Wow, I'm jogging quickly to keep up with these beautiful, unique cards you've been creating! Your colours, dp, images...swoooonnn!! Gorgeous!
c