Friday, August 23, 2013

Christmas Lilies





I've got another Christmas Card down!






I took a "non Christmas" stamp, Calla Lilies, and stamped the stem in a frame around this retired PSX image I picked up at a Scrapbook Yard Sale.


I created this for the

Holiday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.



Hope you are enjoying the last few free days of summer~


I achieved my goal of going to the "beach" ONE. MORE. TIME.


It's a Lake Beach that is about an hour away.


I've got sand all through my house...swishing in the washer and running out the dryer hose.


It's a MESS,
 
 
 but it makes me smile when I hear it, because it's proof
 
 that we DID have some fun~
 
 
YAYYY FOR SANDY MESSES and a planned lazy summer~LOL~


now to get back to schoolwork...




stamps: PSX deer stamp,Flourishes Calla Lilies,Waltzingmouse Teeny Trees Sentiment
ink: Ranger Tim Holtz Peeled Paint Distress Ink,Memento Rhubarb and Pistachio
paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses,Georgia Pacific white,Martha Steward Yellow Flower Gem



3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this looks wonderful! I love that image stamped in red!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Stunning card with this beautiful stamp! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to the Holiday Cards Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)