Monday, July 1, 2013

SPONGED WAVES



I did some sponging today with my distress inks.


Case Study Challenge #147
The sponged triangles on Lisa Spangler's card inspired me to sponge over a die cut.








Timeless Tuesday #226 Make a Splash

The wave border on Broni's card reminded me of the wave designs I have on my Cameo.


I recently downloaded this surfer and

paired the image with Flourishes Enjoy the Ride sentiment.


 I don't sponge as often as I should...it's really relaxing to just "DO" you know?


Get a little messy and give it a try~




stamp: Flourishes Enjoy the Ride
ink: Tim Holtz (Pine Needles,Victorian Velvet,Salty Ocean),Papertrey Ink True Black
paper:Georgia Pacific white
other: Copics
die:Surf's Up Silhouette Cameo





6 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a great wave! Awesome sponging on this card. Thanks so much for joining us for the Make a Splash Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is AWESOME.. one of my favorites..

Helen F. said...

VERY cool effect, Marlena! :)

Tasnim said...

Wow, the swirl of colors is surely awesome! Looks like a perfectly majestic wave!

Joan Ervin said...

I just love the ocean you created for your surfer, Marlena...this is such a wonderful guy card!!!!!

Angi Barrs said...

So super fun. Love how you made this!