Saturday, June 29, 2013

COOL mIXy MaTcHy



I used to be intimidated by patterned paper.



Now...not so much.



ESPECIALLY since Mixy Matchy is IN now!


You CAN'T go wrong.


Well, maybe you can...but it will be harder to notice!  LOL ;)


I created this for


I not only mixy matched patterns...but FIVE different paper companies as well.



WOOT!  WOOT! ;)



I'll say I've come a long way~


I am also submitting this to Word Art Wednesday Challenge #86.


Go and get your FREE VERSE...you will be encouraged by the sweet crafters there!


God Bless~



stamp: Technique Tuesday Incredible by Ali Edwards 
 paper: Authentique Renew,Carta Bella Beautiful Moments Cherish,BoBunny Country Garden,Simple Stories Color Vibe 1,Prima Introspection,Georgia Pacific cardbase
die: My Favorite Things sentiment strips
ink: Papertrey Ink True Black & Enchanted Evening
other: Want2Scrap pearls







1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)