Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ready to Plant Seeds



I have another entry for








 It's for a dear family~each one gets a verse...









I am down to the last hour to submit...so I will say goodnight for now...





stamps: Verve (Galatians 6:9,Jeremiah 33:3,Psalm 37:4),Our Daily Bread Designs Not Forgotten
ink: Papertrey Ink New Leaf
other:  tape:K&Company Section Smash Tape,Martha Stewart fringe scissors
paper: Georgia Pacific white,Bazzill green and blue
die: Samantha Walker Garden Seed Packet (Silhouette Cameo)


 

8 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a FUN idea!! I LOVE this card design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is such a fun and cherry idea, love it!

Emily Keaton said...

So clever and creative, Marlena! I love what you did with that sweet seed packet. :-)

Alicia said...

What a darling card... so glad you joined us at The Play Date Cafe even if it was at the last minute! :)

Unknown said...

I'm a big fan of gardening (even though mine is only a patio garden) and this would be a treasured gift for any gardener. I love it!

Helen F. said...

Oh how creative, Marlena. Love the torn seed packet :)

Nancy Penir said...

Just love your witty interpretations to challenges, Marlena. And this one is a treasure. 'Seed' packet? Goin' in my files under inspired ideas!

anya said...

What a creative idea, this is fantastic! Thanks again for joining the PDC challenge this week!