Friday, April 19, 2013

SOMETHING DIFFERENT, JUST BECAUSE




I created one of those "something different" creations. 


Way more color than I use~but I like it anyway~







It reminds me of my grandma's house...so I must be pulling something from the 70s~I find it comforting! ;)



The background pattern was stamped from the diamond in Hero Arts' So Kind.



April2013B


Thank you for stopping by today~



stamp: Hero Arts So Kind
die: Loni Harris Flower With Stem (Silhouette Cameo),Papertrey Ink pint jar 
ink:Memento ink rich cocoa and elderberry
paper: American Crafts Sketchbook,Prima Bohemian Bamboo,Bazzill








6 comments:

Kelly Griglione said...

Love that you're playing around with color, Marlena, it looks great! Those triangles on the side add just the right amount of interest. Totally get a "grandma's house" vibe from this one too!

Anonymous said...

I love all that color! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at SSS&Show this week :) - Ashli

~amy~ said...

This is so cute, lovin' that pint jar!

Emily Keaton said...

Very cool, Marlena! I love that jar!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Very "groovy" card, I can see the 70"s influence for sure and I love all of the colour!
Thanks for the kind words on the Moxie Fab World blog. I really appreciate them.

Helen F. said...

I'm likin' your retro card, Marlena! :o)