Friday, March 22, 2013

SPRING BIRTHDAY



We have a sweet woman in our church who is celebrating her 90th BIRTHDAY

...CAN YOU IMAGINE????


I call that a trooper! ;)


I created her card with the stamp set from Our Daily Bread Designs~Happy Birthday.





ODBD's challenge this month is 

ODBDSLC147:Spring Has Sprung.


See those flowers? I recently bought some Prima paper from Eclectic Paperie and those were generously tucked into my package.


What a blessing!





I hope you are having a great day so far (it might be the first of many, many, many like this woman)~


ONE DAY AT A TIME, RIGHT?




stamps: ODBD Happy Birthday
dies: Silhouette Fence (Silhouette Cameo),Sweet 'n Sassy New Beginnings Butterfly,Spellbinders Label 25
other:Prima flowers
paper: BoBunny Country Garden,Teresa Collins Tell Your Story,Georgia Pacific white, My Mind's Eye Six By Six Everyday Flair,Bazzill
ink:Memento Ink Elderberry





4 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

It's so sweet of you to make her a card. Have a happy weekend!

Emily Keaton said...

This is oh so sweet, Marlena! What an amazing achievement for that sweet lady :-)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

That watering can is one of my fave images from ODBD. What beautiful colors!! Happy 90th birthday to this dear woman!! I am sure she will so appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Thanks for joining us at the ODBD Shining the Light challenge!!

blessings,
Chris

Helen F. said...

What a thoughtful and sweet card you created for this 90 year old woman at church. It will surely bring a smile to her face!