Thursday, February 14, 2013

Camera Craze





I was blessed to win some Studio Calico wood cameras and Mama Elephant's set "We Click" from Moxie Fab.



It seemed natural to participate in







I sprayed each camera with Dylusions sprays...and then "reinforced" the look with a slight spritz on the polaroid.


It was a bit messy~perfect for

Simon Says Stamp and Show:Something Messy.


Word Art Wednesday:67
LOVE/Anything Goes

The word art this week is:
1John 4:7

I created this card for a sweet photographer who is going to make the best yearbook for our homeschool group yet!

Her love for God and others shows in her dedication to this project~I just wanted to let her know I appreciate her hard work and I see the love she is putting forth~


Have a great Valentine's Day friends!!!!






stamps: Mama Elephant We Click
ink: Hero Arts Neon Pink,Memento Ink (Rose Bud,Teal Zeal),Dylusions (Fresh Lime,Vibrant Turquoise,Bubblegum Pink)
paper: Georgia Pacific White,Recollections Kraft

14 comments:

Helen F. said...

This is soooo cute, Marlena. Love your little wooden cameras sprayed with those bright colors :)

Annette Allen said...

so cute..love how you added the color...

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi, Marlena. This is so bright and fun. You are always so incredibly creative. THanks for sharing your talents with us and for playing along.
Have a blessed week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

What a fun card, Marlena. Congratulations on your win. Blessings!

Unknown said...

Marlena,
Your card is picture perfectin a messy way. I love the keep calm sentiment. Homeschooling Grandmother here to say
Happy Valentine’s Day to you and yours; we love that you have taken time to share your wonderful work with us at Word Art Wednesday.
Carole Robb Bisson
The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

Joyce said...

This is the cutest card. I love how you sprayed. You are braver than me. I can't bring myself to ever mess up a card--except by mistake, which I do all the time. Thank you so so so much for your earlier comment. You were the bearer of great news, because your comment is how I found out. I am still a bit in shock.

Lynn Mercurio said...

I just adore this fun and funky creation. How hip and trendy. Your spray looks amazing and those veneer camera are a great addition!

Jocelyn Olson said...

This artsy approach is fabulous, Marlena! I love the spritzing of the cameras and the background. What a fun card!

Helen F. said...

So cool and fun, Marlena! Love the splotches of color on your wood cameras :)

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

FUN!!! Those cameras are CUTE!!! Love the vivid color! Thank you for playing along with our messy challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

Michelle W. said...

Very cute!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the wood cameras & the color saturation is intense from the Dylusions!

Nancy Penir said...

Great gift/card for a special person. She will love it!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)