Thursday, February 28, 2013

Arrows and Random Circles



My dreams weren't in one straight line...
it went around in more of a "maze" approach.


I went in the direction of "what I THINK I want" to "reality/life" to "praise God for today and where I am at" landmarks, LOL, how about you?




I used brown, pink and aqua for


LOVEFEST2013J   


This next card is for the same challenge~but the colors are aqua, brown and yellow.


I used a Studio G stamp that my girlies gave me...





I am also submitting this to



I hope you have a wonderful day~I appreciate the visit friends!



1st card

stamps: Verve Words of Wisdom
die: Echo Park Arrows (Silhouette Cameo),Circles Multi Border (Silhouette Cameo),Spellbinders Lattice Rectangle
paper: American Crafts cardstock,Bazzill
ink: Memento Ink Rich Cocoa


2nd card

stamp: Studio G
die:Hero Arts bird on a tree (Silhouette Cameo)
paper: American Crafts cardstock
ink: Memento Ink Elderberry









8 comments:

Jingle said...

Very nice designs! I like that aqua on the black! Thank you so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Emily Keaton said...

I just love the modern look of these two card designs! Marlena, I think you are on a roll :-)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Great cards, Marlena! :)

Annette Allen said...

wow fabulous cards...looks a little retro..i like it..

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Beautiful color...love the images! THIS IS FUN!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wow - they are stunning!! The colour combo, the design, just perfect!!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I LOVE the graphic blocked look of these cards, Marlena. The 3-color schemes are very striking. Blessings!

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous cards, great colours too.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby