Saturday, February 9, 2013

Altered Clothespins




HELLO THERE!


One of my favorite words is hello.


All of the sad goodbyes from our military moves were preceded by wonderful hellos.






I was inspired by the

Papertrey Ink Contest:Gift Packaging Project.


I needed a little something to clip to a gift I have for a new family that moved to my area recently. 



I can't wait to greet them with a "hello"...we've been sicky in our family and I've been holding off on giving them our welcoming gift (I don't want to greet them with new sickies too!).


These
on Pinterest were what I based this project on.



I adhered patterned paper to clothespins (after separating them from the coil) with Scor-Tape and sealed them with Mod Podge.



The hardest part was replacing the coil~if it doesn't fit well, it might be flipped.


It should sit comfortably and not have to be forced into place.


Have a blessed day~thanks for stopping by!




stamps: Papertrey Ink (Hello Sunshine hello,Communique Curves Sentiments hello,Fruit Fusion Apple)
die:Papertrey Ink Fruit Fusion Apple
paper:Studio Calico Abroad DP,Authentique Fresh,Papertrey Ink Soft Stone cardstock
ink: Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist and True Black
other: clothespins,Scor-Tape







No comments: