Saturday, December 1, 2012

~Neon Tag~





 I'm from the 80's.


 I remember neon and my eyes had their booster shots.


Now you go get yours...
 

Keen On Neon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

will make your eyes pop!!!


Cath is not kidding you...neon is IN RIGHT NOW....


just step into your nearest Justice store 


and set your eyes on this baby.




 



 Ok.



you can rub your eyes now.


LOL.


I got a great deal on it and my girlie LOVES IT.


So,


she glows



and so does everyone in her midst!  hee hee


As for the challenge and lovely inspiration at the MOXIE...


I was inspired by the brown baby shoes with neon caps.


I think brown takes neon to a whole new "now" and doable level,


where you don't have to get a headache.






See?


Not too blinding. ;)



I dabbed the "cap" of this tag in Versamark and embossed with a bright pink powder.


I did the same with the snowflake

and the

little circle frame...the hardest thing was to


 keep that on the paper when I used the heat gun.


I am also participating in 





&

 
CAS-ual Fridays CFC80






I don't make as many tags as I should....but with this challenge..I might just 

create more!


Have a blessed day~thanks for stopping in.



Stamp: Unity sentiment
Dies: Sizzix tag and Sizzlet snowflakes from a long time ago
Paper: Bazzill
Ink: Versamark,white and pink embossing powders by Recollections
Other: Darice twine,Tombow glue,two circle punches






8 comments:

~amy~ said...

darling tag!

Kim S said...

I'm sure your girlie loves the coat, but I'm thinking that I am glad I have boys!!! Love you managed the tag - the brown is a perfect backdrop!

Virginia L. said...

This is so easy on the eyes! Love your gorgeous tag, Marlena!

Angela said...

What a fun tag!

Kimberly said...

Marlena - I love the brown tag with the pops of neon pink! That snowflake is especially cool! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

cheiron said...

I love the coat and the great tag! Bright and fun...just perfect. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over on the SImon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Dana said...

HA! I love this post. Laughed all the way through. The coat is awesome, but that tag is uber cute! I love when you join us at CAS-ual fridays:)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to the Keen on Neon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)