Tuesday, November 20, 2012

You're the Bomb...Thank You




I love this girlie's crazy hair!!! LOL






I'm so glad this ornament die looks like a bomb...YAY!



Now there's a random thing to say....hee hee


I flipped the smallest panel in this sketch...wanting to balance out the friendly/fun bombs...


once again...a random sentence~







I needed a memorable way to say thanks to a special lady who ROCKS and who really is

THE BOMBDIGGITY.



She's a hoot and has been BEYOND generous to me lately.



I shall submit this to the following challenges~



Simon Says Thank Tou


I don't know about you all..but I am DRAGGING today....


I'm on my second coffee drink so far~and hanging on!!!




stamps: Verve sentiment,There She Goes BombDiggity,Waltzingmouse Heirloom Patterns
ink: Ranger Tim Holtz walnut stain,Memento Tuxedo Black,Dandelion and Rich Cocoa
paper: Studio Calico Abroad DP,Georgia Pacific white cardstock,American Crafts cardstock brown
other: Tim Holtz distress tool
die: My Favorite Things Christmas Ornaments






3 comments:

Hannelie said...

Love it Marlena, original and creative!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a fun card!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Anna-Karin said...

That's a fun card! The ornament is real clever. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!