Thursday, November 8, 2012

~The Whites of Their Eyes~




I heard that someone I know was run over by a Moped-



a hit and run.


He's hurting mighty bad right now.



ROUND UP THE POSSE 
 
 
 
seems to be in order.




I hope he'll like this.





 "The Whites of Their Eyes" came to mind as I was folding the bigger scalloped circle.



It took a lot to rough it up...I had to bend and tear until I saw the whites.







The whites of them eYeS....



that is.



LOL









Y'all take care and watch yourselves, now, ya hear?




stamp: Waltzingmouse Back in the Saddle
ink: Ranger Jenni Bowlin Weather Vane and Spice Tin,Ranger Tim Holtz Mustard Seed
paper: BoBunny Weekend Market, Authentique Genuine,Georgia Pacific White
punch: MS double link trim
die: Spellbinders Scalloped Circle
other: Tim Holtz Distress Tool,Scor-Tape, Xyron sticker maker, Tombow glue







6 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

sweet card, great colors...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Julia Aston said...

Great background stampings and colors on this - I'm sure this will cheer your friend!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

What a great card! LOVE your stamping and take on the sketch!
Have a wonderful week-end, hugs, Karin

Kelly S. said...

So sorry to hear about your friend, Marlena :(!! But this card is sure to make him smile, the sentiment is a perfect cheer me up! So are the happy bold colors. Your die cut border and the distressing reminds me of leather on the edges!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the horse focal point Marlena, a great card.

Unknown said...

LOL, I'm giggling at the whites of their eyes! Cracking card and I am so sorry that your friend was hurt but this will cheer him no end! Thank you so much for playing along with our sketch Marlena!