Saturday, November 10, 2012

~Bring Your Own Thankful~





Betsy's technique added mileage to my sentiment dies.


We are challenged this week to match sentiment stamps and dies together-which inspired me to look beyond the stamp set the dies were intended for.


I taped over the last line of this sentiment from PTI's Hello Sunshine and married it with the sentiment from PTI's Counting My Blessings Die set.








 I love the nightfall colors of the




I just had to participate there!!!




I stamped my leaves from Papertrey Ink's Rosie Posie in Jenni Bowlin Spice Tin.



How is your weekend so far?


I spent almost a week at home sick (many times in bed)...so it was nice to go out, face the world and be somewhat "with it".


Nasty colds going around out there folks...bust out the anti-bacterials!!!


Hope you stay healthy....



stamps: Papertrey Ink Hello Sunshine and Rosie Posie
dies: Papertrey Ink Edgers #1 Die, Counting My Blessings
inks:Ranger Jenni Bowlin Spice Tin, Tsukineko Memento Ink Pear Tart,Papertrey Ink True Black
paper: Georgia Pacific White cardstock, Little Yellow Bicycle Acorn Hollow DP
 other: Xyron Sticker Maker

7 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Marlena! This is just beautiful (as your cards always are), and I really hope you will stop by and link it up with us at Word Art Wednesday. Although our challenges are always Anything Goes, our theme this week is Thankfulness, and this would be perfect. Hope you're doing well, and that we will see you soon - it's also a double prize week. I always LOVE seeing your sweet cards shared in our challenges.
Have a great, relaxing weekend.
Hugs,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Helen F. said...

Oh Marlena, your card is gorgeous! Love the colors, that pretty edge die and the sentiment you created.

Karen B. said...

I think I had the same thing you did, it wiped me out too! I really like the saying bring your own thankful and your portrayal of it is divine. Great colors.

Broni said...

What a super cool card! I love how you featured the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown this week!

Anonymous said...

What a great card. I love the colors. You are so right about getting more milage out of sentiment stamps. The possibilities are endless.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I love these sentiment focused designs and your take on the challenges is brilliant. This is a beautiful card Marlena! Thank you so much for joining us at DYSU this week!

Pauline said...

How gorgeous Marlena, I love the colours and the fab layout.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!