Thursday, October 25, 2012

~Second Papertrey Ink October Blog Hop Card ~



'Cause I'm an obsessed focused cardmaker...I made another for the blog hop.

;)







I kept it simple with these colors from









I cut apart a sentiment from Bitty Baby Blessings and added a sentiment from A Wreath for All Seasons.


Thanks for looking!



stamps: Papertrey Ink's (Bitty Baby Blessing,A Wreath for All Seasons,In the Meadow-snowflake)
ink: Papertrey Ink (Hawaiian Shores,Aqua Mist,Hibiscus Burst),Memento Ink Rose Bud
dies: Papertrey Ink Movers and Shakers Spinners,Bitty Baby
other: MS fringe scissors,Georgia Pacific white cardstock








9 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Marlena, this is just so DARLING and clever for a first christmas! LOVE the wreath and the snowflake on the onesie!

PatQ's Cards said...

Love the snowflake inside the onesie.

Karen B. said...

Oh my word, this is darling! What a great pairing of images and sentiments. My first born was born on 12-24 so he missed out on most of these "first Christmas" cuties like your card!

Nancy Penir said...

Marlena, what a special card for a sweet baby's first Christmas. Great idea!

Tracey McNeely said...

Another fabulous card Marlena!

Kelly Griglione said...

Aww, how cute! On my husband's side of the family we have FIVE new babies this Christmas. I wouldn't have thought to make a special card for them but I think now I will. Thanks so much for the idea!!

Kim S said...

What a fantastic idea - perfect choice for these colors!

Jacquie Southas said...

What a sweet idea - perfect color palette for a baby girl!

maria f. said...

AAAAWWWW.