Saturday, September 22, 2012

~Happy Birthday My Shelby~


I have two cards today. The first is for

my Shelby who turns 14 today.....



where did the time go?????




For our beautiful young lady...






who's as sweet as can be...



what would we do without you girlie????


My second card is for the ColourQ Challenge #155.


The tea cup made me think of my 3 girlies and I when we hang out~





we have so much fun!


 I stacked these stickers~they had the Q's inspirational colors this week.



Thanks for stopping by today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELBY!!!



Supplies:


#1 card: Penny Black Hedgie Friends,Verve Happy Days,Spellbinders scalloped and classic circles,Bazzill cardstock,Authentique Lively,Georgia Pacific cardstock,Papertrey Ink Hibiscus Burst,Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper


#2 card:  Deja Views Sisters Stickers,Sassafras flower,Spellbinders Label Four,Fiskar's crimper,Bazzill cardstock,Georgia Pacific white cardbase,Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper





3 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Two fabulous cards!!! LOVE all the sentiments stacked up on your colorQ card and I adore your chevron paper on the first! Amazing creations! :)

Karen Letchworth said...

Both of these cards are just ADORABLE, and I trust that Shelby will have a blessed and beautiful birthday. You are a sweet Mama to make such loving things for her, and if she's anything you, Marlena, I'm sure she is just delightful.

I really hope that you can stop by and link up a card again this week at Word Art Wednesday. We just LOVE having you play along and share your beautiful cards with us. Have a blessed week!

Karen

Sylvia said...

What a fabulous birthday card, Marlena, I hope your daughter had a wonderful day! I just love your colourQ card, just awesome! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ this week.