Saturday, September 15, 2012

~Dress Accordingly~




I picked up a few new tops the other day.



When I snipped the tags...I was tickled to find a treasure...








A PERFECT SENTIMENT ON A GORGEOUS CANVAS!!!



I ripped the top half off to reveal the sentiment (reattached it below) and added the gold elastic.




I've got a couple more~what a blessing!



There's a paahhhh-TEH going on at Sweet 'n Sassy's September Fall Frenzy.




Also, I had in mind Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger:Envy Becomes You




I love the color combo.


I figured the fashion sentiment would bring to mind the snazzy shoes.


I used Memento Pear Tart and Teal Zeal to mimic the colors here.



Ummmm, envy never looked great on me.



Just sayin'. ;)




Thanks for stopping by~



Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Season of Change,Waltzingmouse Teeny Trees for accent leaves
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Ink Pear Tart and Teal Zeal,Tim Holtz Tea Dye for edging
Other:recycled tag,Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper
Paper:Papertrey Ink Kraft cardbase,Scor-Tape







4 comments:

Kim S said...

What an amazing find!! That tag is gorgeous and you have made it even better with your backdrop of kraft and leaves!

maria f. said...

What a great idea! Love those leaves.

Linda Beeson said...

Your great find is pretty cool and LOVE the colors you picked.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)