Wednesday, August 29, 2012

~Leafy Pinwheel~



I want to thank all the sweet bloggers who stopped by and commented on my girls' cards~you rock!


If you haven't seen the cards, here they are: Amanda's, Shelby's, and Mallory's.

I'm so proud of my girlies~it was fun to craft and bond!




I had so much fun yesterday, I didn't get a chance to post my
 fall pinwheel card.





I used my Sweet n' Sassy leaf dies on some beautiful paper that came with my Eclectic Paperie order~thank you Kim!






I folded each leaf in for a pinwheel effect.







I followed the sketch from








Thank you for stopping by~it's always a pleasure to see my bloggy friends!!!




Stamps: American Crafts Dear Lizzy Warble, Our Craft Lounge Shades of Fall sentiment
Dies:Sweet n' Sassy Season of Change Leaf Dies
Paper:Carta Bella Beautiful Moments Echo Park,American Crafts cardstock
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Ink Rich Cocoa,Ranger Tim Holtz Spun Sugar





9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous card...i love the leafy flower...very pretty

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable. Love the polka dots.

smudgiebaby said...

I ❤ all 3 of their cards. So different and unique- just like them!

Clare said...

Great card. And that die is brilliant.

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card Marlena, love your use of the leaf die.

cherry said...

so pretty! love your use of dies. cherry

Unknown said...

love the flower you created form the leaves, Marlena! Took a peek at the girls cards, too. They are all STELLAR! Big hugs and thanks for popping by my blog! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

yumm..it feels like the beginning of Fall already!
Love the texture and movement you have created Marlena!

Karen B. said...

Such a cool, somewhat unconventional pinwheel! You can really see the movement here!