Monday, August 27, 2012

~Joy, the Cafe, and Word Art~



Is it just me, or is the Earth spinning faster and faster?



whew!



I had to-HAD TO participate in two of my favorite challenges.





Here is the card:




Here are the colors:






Here is the verse:






Do you know what I love about birds?


They don't hum and haw about WHETHER or not they should praise God....


THEY JUST DO!




Thanks for stopping by~




INFO: Waltzingmouse Teeny Trees,Tsukineko Memento inks Pear Tart and Tuxedo Black,Georgia Pacific white cardstock,wordart



7 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Awesome job with the PlayDate Cafe color theme, and I love how you tied it in with our scripture. I wish you the best of luck in both challenges. I know how exciting it is to win, but it's also fun just creating and sharing creations, and I want you to know that I LOVE your card, and am SO very grateful to you for participating with us, Marlena. You are such a talented crafter, and your art is a blessing to me (as you are). Thanks again, and have an awesome week, my friend!!
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Alicia said...

I think it's going faster too! Thanks for sharing your creative mojo with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I just love the bold, graphic appeal of this beauty, paired with the softness of your scripture and those sweet birds, Marlena! Just perfect!

Lynn said...

I love that verse, simply beautiful. Love the random circles on the card, too, it's very unique! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Jennipher said...

Love this CAS card with focus on the WORD!

anya said...

What a great verse, really beautiful. I love the way you incorporated the challenge colors, too. So glad you could join us for this week's challenge at the Play Date Cafe!

Sue said...

Fabulous card, Marlena! Sue x