Saturday, August 4, 2012

~A Great Calm~




I was able to make another card for the Virtual Stamp Day~Challenge #3.








The Verse is Mark 4:39.


Here is the sketch:




I played with my Gelatos last night...I've wanted them since viewing







I embossed this gorgeous scene (won last month~thank you Sweet 'n Sassy!)
with glossy white.


I tried a grittier embossing powder~Antique white~ first, but it trapped the color~do over!

 After it cooled I gelatoed all over it.


Don't get scared~it looks like you used crayons (when you were three)

until you add

a few swoops of a baby wipe or water.



It's a neat coloring experience!


Blessings~






Stamp: Sweet 'n Sassy The Sea 
Other:Faber Castell Red Gelatos,white embossing powder,Martha Stewart Linked Trim punch,Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals and Label Four,Crop-A-Dile corner chomper,Tim Holtz Distress tool
Paper:Graphic 45,Pink Paislee,Authentique Fresh,Georgia Pacific white cardbase
Ink:Versamark,Papertrey Ink Premium Dye True Black




No comments: