Saturday, July 7, 2012

~ColourQ and CAS-ual Text~




I got to play with this adorable die and stamp from Papertrey Ink.







I paired it with my postage stamp and circle dies for some layers.



I used colors from the ColourQ Challenge 144.




I paper pieced with text DP for CAS-ual Fridays CFC60.






I appreciate you stopping by today! ;)




Stamp: Papertrey Ink Bitty Baby Blessings
Dies: Papertrey Ink Bitty Baby Blessings,Spellbinders Postage Stamp and Classic Circles
Ink:Memento Ink Paris Dusk
Paper:Authentique Fresh,Georgia Pacific White
Other:Crop-A-Dile corner chomper


10 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww this is so adorable...i love that little ship...so cute..

Kara said...

great card! i loe this set!! So glad you decided to join us this week at the ColourQ!!

Kelly Griglione said...

So cute Marlena! Love your paper-pieced boat sail! And I don't remember seeing that set from Papertrey but it's adorable.

Tracey McNeely said...

So so cute Marlena, love you ship and the postage stamp die cut!

Unknown said...

just adorable! I love that stamp/die set, so cute! Thanks so much for playing ColourQ this week, Marlena! :)

Sylvia said...

Love this cute card, Marlena, sweet use of that stamp die! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week and sharing your card.

Arielle H Gordon said...

Marlena, this is so adorable! So happy you could play with us at the colourQ this week! I always love seeing your work!

Angie Tieman said...

Super sweet card! Love how you put the text in the sail! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

JoAnn Ross said...

That is just darling! I love the color, the design, everything about it. I'm also so glad you layered! I've been suspecting for a long time that I'm way more CAS, because I don't tend to embellish overly much, but I'd mistakenly thought everything had to be done stamped on a plain white cardstock background. I'm definitely going to be spending more time here!

Dana said...

Marlena, I love how it looks like a giant postage stamp! The soft, sweet colors and even the layers are perfect. Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS-ual Friday challenge this week:)