Thursday, June 21, 2012

~Mantastic Bordered Sentiment~




is a terrific look demonstrated by Betsy at Nicole's Blog.










I thought of the Piggy Tales DP I had when I saw the pattern for







Hope your week is well so far - thanks for stopping by. ;)





Stamp: Papertrey Ink In the Meadow
Ink:Ranger Jenni Bowlin Spice Tin,Ranger Tim Holtz Distress ink Fired Brick,Ranger Tim Holtz Distress ink Tea Dye
Other:Scor-Pal,Zig pen,sewing machine,Crop-A-Dile corner chomper,Stix 2 Anything Adhesive 
Paper:Georgia Pacific white cardstock,Piggy Tales DP,Bazzill kraft

8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

This is a really creative card Marlena. Great job with the Tuesday Trigger.

whoistracy said...

That paper is so cute! Love the pattern. It is HOT HOT HOT here, too. Hope you're staying cool.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHH! I LOVE that banner! Fab design for a holiday card! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Unknown said...

Great ruffled banner! Love the colors:)

Virginia L. said...

I find it so challenging to do this TT (I felt stumped). You did a wonderful job, Marlena! Love your stitching--just lovely! So good that you stopped by my blog! I think we are both kindred-spirited when it comes to getting new stamps in the mail ;)

Helen F. said...

What a fun & fab card for BOTH challenges, Marlena! Love your fancy stitch work there too :*)

Annette Allen said...

i so love this...i love that you creased the flag...what a fun idea...great card..

Nancy Guse said...

Marlena, you always have great ideas, beautiful card!