Wednesday, April 18, 2012

~Your Time~




I needed a masculine card for a speaker who visited our homeschool class recently.




 



I've had this wonderful collection of "flash cards" from Pink Paislee (Daily Junque Ephemera Pack) that I won awhile back from Jaclyn's blog.



They're cool; but I've been unsure of how to use them.


This Bobunny paper seemed to marry with it well!


The colors from ColourQ Challenge #133 were perfect for this project.




The clock from Our Daily Bread Designs is nice and big, emphasizing the TIME FACTOR. ;)



S-staples (I love using staples...they are "officy" and they save my adhesive)
P-patterned paper...Bo Bunny's Weekend Market
I-ink  (gotta have ink!)  I recently got this Jenni Bowlin Weather Vane-LOVE IT.
 I also used Tim Holtz distress mustard seed for the sentiment and a Potter's Clay Memento marker to ink up the scallop from My Mind's Eye Rosy "Everything".




 


That's all for now-have a blessed day!





12 comments:

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, Marlena, love the vintage look, also like that even though it is vintage it is CAS! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

Deborah Frings said...

I like this - the colours are great for a masculine card. Love the theme too!

Sid said...

Very cool card !!

Candy C said...

Your masculine card looks wonderful, Marlena. You are so right. Your marriage of the Bo Bunny papers and Pink Paislee ephemera looks fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love the colors and the use of your flash cards. Great masculine card! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!

Marybeth said...

Love this one Marlena, might be one of my favorites from you ! I just love the way you put this one together and the colors are wonderful!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness I completely agree with Marybeth!!! A new favorite, beautifully done. And as for the little staples...yes officey and fun!!

Rosemary said...

a fantastic masculine card! i think i would have a hard time figuring out how to use the cards, too, but you created a wonderful card with them! thanks for joining the shining the light challenge!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Beautiful card Marlena, I love those images together! So vintage! Thank you so much for playing along at colourQ this week!

Christina said...

This is such a great masculine card, Marlena. I have a bunch of OA flash cards that I've been hoarding forever, but you make me want to get them out and put them to use! I love the collage effect you've created. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!

Marybeth said...

Congrats on being a ColourQ Coutier!

Darnell said...

Congrats, Marlena, on being named a Colour Queen Courtier!