Friday, April 20, 2012

~You Plus Me~




I don't know when I last linked up to Unity's Friends With Flair-Fridays FLY for some reason.



I got some new DP today and it was fun to play with.


(Unity You+Me=Bliss,Memento ink Paris Dusk,Teresa Collins Everyday Moments,BoBunny Weekend Market Collection,spiral clips,Fiskars crimper,clear embossing powder,Martha Stewart drippy goo border punch)



I used my drippy goo border punch-FUN!


Isn't it cool that those spiral clips fit the wheels on this bike from You + Me?


I "let" my stitches be hazardous on purpose..."Bliss" is a relative term.


It doesn't have to be a smooth ride to be blissful, I say!


It's BECAUSE it takes work that it's worthwhile and valuable!


Got some hopping to enjoy....



have a great weekend. ;)



15 comments:

veronica said...

cute! love the color.

Barb King said...

Cute card, and so clever to add the spirals to the wheels!

Gwen said...

Love the papers and the paperclips on the wheels! So cute!

Kary said...

Hi Marlena! Your card looks Gorgeous!! I love the drippy goo border, the crimped edges and the stamps you used. The card is so fun! Have a wonderful weekend!

Noelle Reese said...

Great color choice! i love your card!!

Becky Litz said...

cute! I love what you did with the wheels of the bike!

Margaret said...

Fab card! Just lovin' the wheels on the bike and the border punch is perfect.

Margaret xx

JPScraps said...

Fun card. Great idea for the bike wheels..

Karen B. said...

The paperclips are such a sweet addition to your card and really add so much "movement"!

Jackie S said...

Awesome idea to used the clips as tires.

Chris Dring said...

Marlena, your card is BRILLIANT! What an awesome idea to use the paper clips as tires!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Those clips are so cool! That's awesome that they fit PERFECTLY!! I love how the drip border punch looks like the bike is speeding along.

Lyndal said...

Love the bicycle wheels - too cute! Many thanks for stopping by my blog too - much appreciated :)

Julie Odil said...

Love the wheels! Very clever.

Eva said...

Your card is so much fun, love those tires, and the drip border punch is perfect for this card.