Wednesday, April 25, 2012

~You Make the World a Better Place~


I love this sentiment from Papertrey's Year of the Flowers: Roses






I cracked into 4 paper packs for this one after seeing this inspirational photo at Nichole Heady's Blog (the Bobunny paper is the back of the card...I attached two sheets at the top with Scor-Tape).





All that gorgeous fabric made me think of a quilt, and how each of us has a "piece" in God's plan.





There are beautiful creations to check out....see ya on the hop!





(Papertrey Ink Year of Flowers:Roses,Papertrey ink hawaiian shores ink,Ranger Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink,Piggy Tales DP,Paper packs (October Afternoon Sidewalks,Teresa Collins Everyday Moments,Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses,BoBunny Country Garden),Scor-Tape 1/8",American Crafts ribbon)

16 comments:

Jenny said...

Your choice of papers is spot on Marlena...love the patchwork effect and stitching :0)
Jenny x

jen said...

How beautiful! That sentiment is lovely & all your patterns are so fun!

Lisa Elton said...

Very sweet Marlena, LOVE the October Afternoon paper!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful card!!! I love the patterned paper you used.

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Marlena, I love your paper choices.

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Your card is so sweet Marlena! Love your papers and perfect take on the picture!
Have a great day and a great hop, hugs, Karin

Unknown said...

So pretty!

Ally said...

So pretty, Marlena. ;-) I love the different patterns and colors you used, and the stitching is such a nice touch. LOVE the sentiment. ;-)

Nancy Guse said...

Your card is beautiful, love the papers and the added sewing detail and ribbon!!

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! I love all the layers and the stitching is fabulous! Sooo pretty!!

Cindy said...

Love this. The stitching goes so well with the pieced papers.

Anne said...

A delightful card. I so love those papers.

Kelly Griglione said...

What a fun card Marlena! I'd like to keep this in mind for a future card ... kinda random in a planned sort of way : )

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty! Great design and I love your stitching!

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh Marlena, this is stunning! I love the yellow in this card. Love the layout with ribbons and the beautiful stitching. Great card!

Anonymous said...

Perfect!! I would use if for a Mother's Day card! Love it!!
Esther