Thursday, April 19, 2012

~Thank You Leaf~







I love the shape of leaves (even if it isn't Fall).
 
 
 
Using my Lifestyle Crafts dies, I created a simple card.
 
 
 
(Our Craft Lounge Shades of Fall, K&Company SW Nature pad,Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Maple Leaves dies,Ranger Tim Holtz distress ink spiced marmalade,Memento ink rich cocoa,American Crafts cardstock,Bazzill kraft paper)


I stamped on the leaves with Our Craft Lounge's Shades of Fall sentiments and leaf.


Thank you for stopping by!








8 comments:

Beate said...

Lovely leaf card!
Hugs and smiles

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card, thanks for playing at Our Craft Lounge this week.___

Mona Pendleton said...

Simply wonderful Marlena!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful Leaf card Marlena ! I always love leaves (& flowers). Thanks for stopping in at my blog, it's appreciated. Have a great day, Shirley

Karen B. said...

Simple but so effective and crisp! The staple is an awesome addition.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

What a fabulous card Marlena - I love it!
Sylvia x

Jocelyn Olson said...

Eek! The layered leaves are gorgeous!! Love those dies and the subtle leaf stamping.

~Tammy~ said...

It may not be fall, but this sure is pretty!