Sunday, April 15, 2012

~TEE-rific!~




I made a card for my husband's aunt who is in her eighties and an avid golfer.



She's in better shape than me, I tell ya!



*Papertrey Ink On the Links~I Heart Papers Mint Motif Beyond Borders~Making Memories Just Chillin' Girl Paper Pad~Versamark ink~Papertrey Ink Hawaiian shores ink~Jenni Bowlin Ranger Weather Vane ink~Memento Ink Sweet Plum~Sakura Souffle pen~Stampendous Blushing Pink Rose Petal embossing powder~American Crafts ribbon~Scor-Tape 1/8"~Creative Memories oval cutter~American Crafts cardstock~Crop-A-Dile corner chomper*







Gorgeous color combo! 



My fun sketch is from CardPatterns Sketch 161






I may not be able to golf, but I can make a card for someone who does.



I find that satisfying. ;)





5 comments:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

What a great take on the sketch! Cool and fun!!!I just finished my card - I loved working with this sketch!
Have a great day, hugs, Karin

Beate said...

Adorable card, Marlena.
Hugs and smiles

whoistracy said...

Love the non-traditional golf colors here. I would have immediately reached for green and LOTS of it. LOL This is so cute!

Annette Allen said...

aww i love that golf cart...super cute card..

Lenet said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Cardpatterns