Monday, April 16, 2012

~Step It Up!~




If you've ever wondered what your design would look like CAS vs Layered,


now's the time to test your curiosity!




is hosted by Betsy Veldman.



There is so much to learn from her video!


Here is my CAS:




My layered:



One more time....

CAS


LAYERED:





OK, I'll stop now. ;)


Wasn't that fun?


I might do two every time I stamp!



My colors are from Color Throwdown: 187 

 


I'm also entering my CAS creation at CAS-ual Fridays CFC48 Opposites Attract.




The purple and yellow really complement each other.



Thanks for stopping by to visit, I always appreciate the company.;)



Supplies: Papertrey Ink Year of Flowers Roses,Papertrey Ink Think Big Favorites#2,Ranger Tim Holtz Distress ink dusty concord,Memento ink rich cocoa,Memento ink bamboo leaves,Bazzill basics cardstock,BoBunny Country Garden dp,K&Company Nature dp,Martha Stewart border punch,Georgia Pacific white cardstock


 

14 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY!~

Joyce said...

My goodness, are you quick. And two beautiful versions of two different cards. You really 'got' the technique. I am still watching the video!

Tracey McNeely said...

Great job Marlena, both very pretty cards.

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Great posting Marlena! Love your series of photos to explain and very pretty cards!

Karen B. said...

Wow, each card is gorgeous! So many looks you can achieve with the same set of stamps!

Chrissy Larson said...

Both are pretty and this is such a great way to make several cards while you have the supplies out!

Beate said...

Both versions look beautiful!
Hugs and smiles

Joan Ervin said...

Both your cards are fabulous, Marlena!!!! I love how you used the same basic design for both...you have used the CTD colors beautifully and the rose set is one of my favorite PTI sets!!!! Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown challenge!!!!

Michele Gross said...

Gosh, both are gorgeous!! Really fun post! Glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Maria Matter said...

I think they're both beautiful Marlena!
love these colors together!

PatQ's Cards said...

Very nice cards.

Kelly Griglione said...

Neat to see the two different versions, Marlena! Way to take on this challenge!

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Yes, that WAS fun! LOL Marlena, I love how you "stepped" it up with the layering, but the CAS design is just as gorgeous!! Nice job!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad that you did!!