Tuesday, April 24, 2012

~Runway~




Martha Stewart's Caning punch comes in handy when you want to punch wherever.


Hence the name "All over the page" punch. ;)




(Dear Lizzy+American Crafts Warble sentiment,Martha Stewart Caning Pattern Punch All over the Page,BoBunny Country Garden DP,American Crafts cardstock,American crafts ribbon,Vellum,Sizzix texture plate,Versamark ink,Whispers copper embossing powder)


We had SNOW yesterday, people....so I'm pretty obsessed with sunshine today. ;)


I didn't want ANYTHING to block those windows I created.






ANYTHING.








I have grown to love orange (it's my husband's favorite color).


I used a gray ribbon to represent the "waist" on this dress, and as for gold...



check out the shine on the embossing (and gold thread).





YES! SUNSHINE! We will take it!!!


Have a great day...happy crafting. ;)



3 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

That is VERY cool, Marlena! I love the bright orange and those lovely, shiny, sunny gold accents. The perfect antidote to the snow {!!} you got! Hope it melts soon. :)

Jackie Rockwell said...

Such a clever card Marlena! The cut out shapes are so elegant and I love the rich colors!!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the intricate windows on your card from the punch. And the gold stitching is fab! Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!