Monday, April 2, 2012

~The Lord is With Me Masculine Card~



I love when I can gather some great scraps on my desk and complete a card.


This card came together easily with the perfect challenges to motivate me!



*Our Daily Bread Designs Not Forgotten~Versamark ink~Whispers black embossing powder~Ranger Tim Holtz Distress inks (mustard seed and dusty concord)~Papertrey Ink In the Meadow dies~Spellbinders classic circles~Bazzill basics cardstock~Authentique Blissful pack strip~DCWV natural stack strip~Piggy Tales DP strip~Papertrey Ink Grunge Me stamped on deer~Georgia Pacific white cardstock~



The following challenges helped me along:






I had these yellow deer laying around from my Grunge Deer card.


 I decided to stack them up like these striking animals.  



I added the ruler strip to mimic the one in the photo.



I also want to submit this card to





My favorite masculine ODBD set is Not Forgotten.




The verses are STRONG and they are presented as such.




 Have a beautiful day, thanks for stopping by! ;)





5 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh how cute, love those deer! Thanks for playing along again!

Beate said...

Wonderful card, Marlena. Love the colors and papers you chose.Very Striking!
Hugs and smiles

Rosemary said...

fabulous masculine card!! thanks for joining the shining the light challenge this week!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What an awesome masculine card!! Love the dear and the ruler strip is so creative!! Amazing job!Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
Hugs,
Chris

Sabrina Jackson said...

Marlena, what a fun masculine card! Love the use of all of those scraps...gotta give it a try myself! ;D Thanks so much for taking the time to play along in thsi weeks Shining the Lght Challenge over at ODBD! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina