Thursday, April 19, 2012

~Favorite Flourishes and Stripes~





Favorite Flourishes Set




Tiny Flowers and Tags has become a new favorite of mine.



I love to stamp the little images in windows and small spaces.


*Flourishes Tiny Flowers and Tags~Ranger Tim Holtz Distress ink peeled paint~Ranger Jenni Bowlin Spice Tin~Authentique Genuine~Georgia Pacific White~Spellbinders Postage Stamps dies*






My stripes are there...very subtle, but there. ;)





I am also linking this up to Word Art Wednesday#24.


There is a beautiful verse there for you to pick up.


I know BLOOM is one word, but it's one word that can lift one's spirits.


So many times, it was that ONE FRIEND whom God gave me on this journey who's words and actions told me to BLOOM.


I pray I be that encourager to those around me!


Bloom!


Be who God created you to be!


Don't be held back by weeds of deception and discouragement!


Will it be messy?


Sure!


Is it scary?


YOU BET!


But if you don't bloom, you'll wither and die.


BLOOMING sounds so much better, doesn't it?????  ;)




8 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is really pretty! Thanks so much for being a special part of Word Art Wednesday, and linking up with us. Have a wonderfuk week!
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Amanda said...

I love the stamp set you chose, and encouraging word you picked :) We all need some great encouragement in our lives, and receiving a card with encouraging words from a friend is even better, I think :)

Thank you for joining us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda :)

Natalie said...

Lovely design and post! Definitely better to bloom where we are planted than to dry up and wither away!

Jennifer said...

Blooming is a wonderful way to show the world that God is the one who gives the increase. Beautiful card, I just love your little windows and that stitching is great! Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

Pauline said...

Lovely card Marlena!

Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

Wendy Swenne said...

Nice card. Thanks for playing along with WAW.

Silke Ledlow said...

Such a cool card Marlena! I really like how you used the Tiny Tag Set...hugs ~S~

Mary Jo said...

Cool design! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.