Tuesday, March 13, 2012

~There are No Small Miracles~





There are no small miracles.





*Inkadinkado Patterned Fish,Verve Beautiful You,Versamark ink,Recollections Sapphire Pearl Embossing Powder,Authentique Genuine,Want2Scrap rhinestones,Spellbinders classic circles,Vellum,American Crafts satin ribbon,Tim Holtz distress tool,Georgia Pacific white cardbase*



I used an awesome sketch from CardPatterns 156




Check out this incredible photo from FYI Challenge #25.





I was definitely inspired by the colors and the water.


I LOVE the vibrant contrast.


Have a blessed week!




11 comments:

dstandard said...

Oh wow this is just fabulous!! Love your take on the inspirational photo!

~amy~ said...

Those fish are wonderful embossed...excellent take on the sketch!

StephC said...

Beautifully done! I love the embossed fish. Great take on the inspiration photo. So glad you shared with us at FYI!

Pauline said...

How beautiful Marlena, a fab take on the sketch and these fresh colours!

whoistracy said...

Ohhh these fish are just adorable. I love the bright colors and the vellum. Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog- I'm beyond nervous about my stint with GCD!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute fish!! Thanks for joining in at FYI!

Hannelie said...

great embossing! Beautiful card!

Joan Ervin said...

I love your take on the sketch, Marlena, and I love all the embossed fish!!!

Jocelyn Olson said...

I haven't seen the fish stamp before, but it's fabulous...so it the heat embossing! The navy and orange look so good together.

Christina said...

Ooh, the pearly embossing on those fish looks just like beautiful scales! (And I know fish, since my hubby studies them!) The contrast of navy and orange is so striking, too. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

Michelle said...

Marlena, I absolutely love this card. The fish are great! Thanks for joining us again at FYI!