Thursday, March 8, 2012

~Rejoice!~




I played with my Beyond Borders stamps and worked my way up the card.



*I Heart Papers Mint Motif Beyond Borders,Flourishes He is Risen, Memento ink rich cocoa,Staz-On pumpkin and red,Piggy Tales DP,Scor-Tape 1/2",Georgia Pacific white cardbase*




Doesn't it look like a dress?




Hence this is my first submission to Runway Inspired.


 Challenge #7



The backdrop of blue really pops the red. 


My "belt" serves the same purpose.


See my modern "bow"? 




I took the remaining piece of my strip of blue and folded it over and over and bent it to pop up.


I chose my colors for Color Throwdown 182.


I love these colors together!




Finally, I was welcomed to



"We'd love for you to use it to play along with us, but if you are working on another project that has scripture or an encouraging quote, you can share that too." 


 I feel the awesome sentiment is the bodice...right where my heart is!


REJOICE!



8 comments:

Margaret said...

Love the card in its simplicity. It does, indeed, look like a dress and the belt is the perfect way to accessorise it :o)

I hope that you enjoy Word Art Wednesday as much as I do

Margaret xx

Marybeth said...

I love your modern bow Marlena. It does look like a dress with a slimming bow… :) Very creative the way you stamped the card. I love your sentiment. Beautiful card ! Have a good weekend!

Chunyuan said...

great stamping using the background stamp.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love your use of the border stamps- they look great together! Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

dpkennedy said...

Very cool graphic card! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown this week!

Wanda Cullen said...

Marlena, I love your interpretation...awesome CAS creation! Thanks, too, for your kind comments on my blog...I appreciate your visit! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love this!

Agnieszka said...

Such a great card! Love this CAS interpretation! Thanks for playing along with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!