Wednesday, December 28, 2011

~Just One Word ~



gives me a chance to thank my girlies who really touched me with their gifts this year.




A couple of weeks ago, I participated in Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger, which was a Partridge in a Pear Tree....and last week's LIM was Music.



When I opened my stocking stuffers this year...my daughter said, "I remember you doing that challenge with a partridge in a pear tree so I picked this stamp".


Also, there was a music punch. ;)



Another punch was there, plus a stamp that had the word LOVE which I used here.


Being loved is one thing.


FEELING loved is another.


sniff.





To my girlies...




 who pay attention to what is important to me.










Supplies:


Craft Smart stamp,Studio G sentiment,Memento inks,Recollections punch,Sizzix hearts,Want2Scrap bling,Kaisercraft rhinestones,Georgia Pacific white cardstock




9 comments:

Mandi said...

Terrific cards Marlene and what a heartfelt post!
Thank you, season's greetings
mandi
"Less is More"

Jan said...

Fabulous cards Marlene. thank you for visiting my blog and such kind comments xx Jan

Unknown said...

awwww! SO sweet! It almost made me cry! Give those girls and extra hug today :) Thjanks for popping by paper&ICE and Happy New Year!! Hugs, noelle

Chrissie said...

What thoughtful gifts Marlena, you must have been very touched. Super cards too.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Annette Allen said...

aww that is so sweet...your girls sound amazing and they love there mom. So glad you had an awesome Christmas...

Pauline said...

What gorgeous cards, and how wonderful that your girls know just the thing you would love! Just lovely!

Karen Petitt said...

What lovely daughters you've got. Fab cards Karen x

AmethystCat said...

what a great story and the cards are great too! love seeing the design in the different colors!

Bonnie said...

What great choices your girlies made! Sounds like their keepers.