Monday, December 12, 2011

~Classy Ladies~

Putting On the Ritz at Pals Paper Arts 123.




Just the event to showcase this one of a kind pink velvet ribbon!!!






I was thinking of my three daughters when I made this card.


It's for my oldest to display in her black and pink room.


She is ALL GLAMOUR, that girl, and I could gush all day about her.



sniff.


Not only is she beautiful, but she is poised and has a heart of gold.




Before I get all weepy, I'll just leave it at that.  


I can't afford a good cry today...it stirs up my allergies and THERE'S NO TIME for that with all the events lined up this week.




Thanks for stopping in to see. ;)



Supplies:
Teresa Collins DP,Offray Ribbon Pleating with Velvet,Want2Scrap bling,Glamorous stamp (don't have the label,sorry),Georgia Pacific black cardstock,VersaMagic white ink








2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I love the gems as different jewelry and hair pieces--SOOOO cute!! LOVE that ribbon too:)

Nina Dee said...

This is such a fabulous card! Love it! Thanks for playing along at Pals Paper Arts! :)