Tuesday, November 29, 2011

~A Sunset Photo~

Gorgeous photos are what you'll find at FYI.


I used a beautiful sunset photo to make my card...






The beautiful oranges and blue struck me...


For Your Inspiration




You've got one more day to create something beautiful! ;)




Thank you for stopping in. ;)


Supplies:

My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Hazel Memories stamp,Papertrey Ink Communique Curves Sentiments,Making Memories Just Chillin' Girl pack DP,Tim Holtz Distress Inks broken china and spiced marmalade,Scor-Pal,MS border punch

4 comments:

StephC said...

Lovely card! I like the stamp you used. So glad you joined us at FYI again! :)

dstandard said...

This is just too pretty - love the stamp!

Michelle said...

Another pretty card, Marlena! Thanks for joining us at FYI!

Debby said...

Lovely colours! Thanks for joining us at FYI!