Friday, November 11, 2011

~Peace~

Another Christmas card. ;)




Bear with me, I just bought these Martha Stewart stamps at TJ Maxx for a bargain!



I just had to ink them up ASAP-you know how that goes, right?



Plus, we woke up to snow on the ground....Christmas carols started humming in my head. ;)




Check out the colors from the ColourQ #110.



Aren't those cookies yummy?  



Ok, now I'm hungry...gotta go eat something. ;)



Take care~



Info:
MS Christmas Tree stamp,Piggy Tales DP,Staz on ink,Fiskars Rotary cutter with deckle blade,MS fringe scissors.Copic Aqua mint marker,Memento Potter's clay marker for tick marks around tree panel,DCWV the natural stack DP


10 comments:

Nancy Guse said...

Those colors look great together. The tree is pretty. Did you cut all of those strips of blue paper in the background? I love all the texture!!

Barb said...

beautiful! love the textured strips of pale bluw, the tree image is lovely and the ribbon colors are so rich...great card :)

Sylvia said...

Such a pretty card, Marlena! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Unknown said...

Haha! TJ Maxx sells STAMPS? Oh, I will have to look next time I am there! ;) This is awesome, Marlena! I love the way you've used your fringe scissors along the sides of the card instead of along the bottom. This Christmas card looks great in the non-traditional colors, I really like the blue bow at the bottom. Thanks for playing at colourQ this week! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

I've managed to get some great crafty goodies from TJ Maxx this fall, too. Last time I checked, though, there was nuthin'.

I like this image very much, and especially in these warm colors.

Ruby said...

What a gorgeous card Marlena! I LOVE your colour choices!

Unknown said...

Make sure and check out the colourQ page today, Marlena ;)

Hannelie said...

Hi Marlena! Thanks for your visit! I love this card... colors , design... everything works!

Hannelie said...

me again... I tried to start following your blog last week, but something went wrong... tried again today, looks like it worked this time! ;-)

Jocelyn Olson said...

WOW! This card is amazing--great take on the colors. The fringing is such a fabulous element and the double ribbons are gorgeous! I love it!