Tuesday, October 18, 2011

~A Dressy Thank You~

I have a huge "thank you" to dress up today.


I just received my blog candy win from Jaclyn Miller's blog recently.


What a blessing! ;)


It was filled with goodies and this awesome card (the second one).







Moxie Fab's dress


inspired the "skirt" shape of my patterned paper.  The gorgeous design on the dress drew me to the My Mind's Eye DP.  


I scored a grey panel for the background to mimic the grey bodice.


The manufactured die cut was cut with an oval to create a frame.  I learned that technique from Papertrey's Make It Monday.


I was truly blessed by Jaclyn's generous prize! ;)


Thank you for stopping in today. ;)

Info:

Papertrey Ink Think Big Favorites #2, My Mind's Eye DP and die cut,Piggy Tales DP,Creative Memories oval cutter,Versamark ink,silver embossing powder,grosgrain ribbon colored with a grey copic marker,Scor-Pal,Want2Scrap rhinestones




6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Very nice card,love the way you combined the challenges.

Suzanne Russell said...

Such a pretty color combination! I like the way you combined the challenges too!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful card, with beautiful layers. I have such a difficult time with layers it is so nice to see other people do it with style, what an inspiration. I was also happy to see your name over there on Jaclyn's blog for her WCMD post! Can't wait to see what you do with all the goodies.

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on your blog candy win Marlena! Very sweet thank you card, she'll love it!

Donelda said...

cool, what an interesting shape under your die cut!

Emsworth Girl said...

Cool design, beautiful card! Moxiefab!