Wednesday, September 28, 2011

~We Are In Love~


My hubby and I are still in love after 19 years of marriage.



Doesn't that sound better than "we still love each other after 19 years of marriage"?


C'mon, ya know it sounds way better. ;)



Here's a closeup.




Just in case you can't figure out my card...check out the title of this post.



*wink*




I don't want you to spend too much time wasted here...I'll probably have to "spell it out" for my husband too.

Being "in love" means we still love each other.


But said in a nicer way. ;)



I just showed love by choosing a nicer way to say "I still love you."


LOL



Love is a verb.
Amen?! ;)


Inspired by:














There IS paint there...gorgeous 3D Scribbles Iridescent Shimmering Teal.  I used it to stamp the hearts and to "scribble"...'cause that's what it's created for.













Thanks for stopping in today.....it's always a pleasure. ;)


Info:


Stampendous Cling heart stack,Fiskars (I think) borders,Memento ink, DCWV Nana's Kids paper stack (letters),Duncan Scribbles iridescent shimmering teal,Fiskar's rotary cutter with deckle blade


1 comment:

whoistracy said...

What a sweet card! And happy belated anniversary!! Wow, 19 years! My hubby and I are celebrating 5 years today. Funny how the time goes by!