Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Together Fishies and Metal

Less Is More Week 31 Metallic Colour has some beautiful entries, you have to check it out.



Everything in this card was based on the simple strip of metal sentiment.



I had it left over from my sister's wedding scrapbook I made about a year or so ago.




It needed a home.






The plane is colored in with a Fantastix and Brilliance Platinum Planet ink.


The windows are filled in with Glossy Accents.


I thought of "Finding Nemo" and these stamps were handy, 



so here we are. ;)



2 wittle fishies in the big blue ocean.


I have an embarrassing confession....


this movie made me cry.



Only at the end.

It was years ago...and it really upset me that Nemo was lost...my girls were little at the time.
You understand, don't you?



Unfortunately, we were in a theater.




They won't let me forget that....so I'm just going to put it out there. ;)



Reunions are so emotional...animated or not, don't you think?






Info:

Lawn Fawn Bon Voyage, BoBunny Barefoot and Bliss,Brilliance Platinum Planet,Fantastix,Ranger Glossy Accents,Martha Stewart ink,Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals,Staz on ink,Mark's Finest twine




3 comments:

Chrissie said...

I love your little metal sentiment, what a good idea to use it as a sky message!
I always shed a tear at the end of a show, am hopeless in sad or even happy movies and can understand how you felt in watching this film.
Thanks so much, it's great to see you once more.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jenni's Jems said...

Lovely card and love that story Marlena cause I love a good weepy movie!x

Mandi said...

Super card, I've done this kind of thing a few times, yours looks great. Thats a super metal sentiment
Thank you, good to see you
Mandi
"Less is More"