Monday, September 12, 2011

It's Your Day


(your best circus-themed projects). 



I had this chipboard elephant to work with, isn't he adorable?  I blinged him up, just like the elephants at the circus (from my childhood memories, anyway). 


His stand is a mini-cupcake liner propped up by pom poms.


The sentiment is skewered by a party pick (I sandwiched it between the DP and card base).









Thanks for stopping by! ;)


Info:

DCWV Nana's Kids Chipboard shape,Papertrey Ink's Think Big Favorites #2,Recollections adhesive rhinestones,Staz On ink,BoBunny Ad Lib Vertigo DP,Want2Scrap green rhinestone,Copic markers to sketch the ring and audience

3 comments:

Pauline said...

This is beautiful! I love the fun circus theme, and the bright zingy colours!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Aaack! He's so cute, this little elephant! And I looooove how you rolled up part of the 'tent' - super clever of you!

Laura Davis said...

What a darling card!
Hey girlie, you won my blog candy!! :D
Hugs
Laura