Thursday, August 11, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Fun

I'm like a little kid...seriously, when it comes to scavenger hunts. ;)






I picked up the clues and made my card.






I used Memento ink sweet plum for the flower tops and used a Memento marker for the stems (I learned that at Gina K's Stamp TV).



This pattern of paper was intimidating to me, but I started with it FIRST and worked from there, making sure I had all the 8 elements required. 


I would list them, but then you'd miss out on the hunt. ;)




Thanks for peeking in. ;)



Info:
Basic Grey Tranquil stamp, Memento Ink, Memento marker, Want2Scrap bling, Making Memories Just Chillin' DP




2 comments:

Jennipher said...

Love those shades of pink and purple with a hint of green in the ribbon! Great job.

SStacy aka twinshappy said...

Springy and cheerful. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Hunt Challenge.