Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Make It Monday Freestyle Copic

I worked on this simultaneously with the previous post. 


You know how that goes....take a step back and do something else or you'll lose it. ;)


I stamped this panel and really liked it framed in this tropical paper.


I didn't want to lose it in my stash of "almost".





I married my Papertrey Wreath for All Seasons and All Booked Up.


Using Betsy's tutorial for Make It Monday, I highlighted the image nearest the main sentiment, "Life is Short/Read Fast".


Info:
Papertrey Ink All Booked Up,Papertrey Wreath for All Seasons, Copic marker, Memento Ink, Basic Grey Lauderdale DP, Adhesive Paper, Want2Scrap baby bling, Versamark ink, copper embossing powder

2 comments:

Marybeth said...

Very pretty card and love the background.

Neusinha said...

I LOVE IT!