Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Christmas Q Window

Leftovers from my attempts at two challenges led me to this card.



for teaching me to make this window. 


I used turqoise glitter ( that couldn't show anything through), so the botched card was used for this project instead.


Thank you Moxie Fab...my previous attempts left me a lovely "quilt" square to use for this card.


I simply wound some inexpensive embroidery floss through the smaller Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Pendant.



Thank you, ColourQ...I LOVE the color combo this week! ;)




I love when mistakes can be used after all, don't you?


Info:
Papertrey Ink Wreath for All Seasons,Versamark Ink, white embossing powder, Bazzill cardstock,Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Pendant, Want2Scrap baby bling, pearl,Copic grey pen to highlight around the window


7 comments:

Cyndie said...

Wow, it looks great! Isn't it cool how everything can get used, and be better than ever? Love that motif and the touches of bling, and your slanted sentiment is unique!

Sylvia said...

Very pretty Christmas card, Marlena! Love that window. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

kasia c. said...

Marlena, this is so pretty! I love that ribbon and our fabulous stitched centerpiece. Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ. :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks once again for linking up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. :)

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is so pretty! Seems these colors are quite popular! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

Christina said...

Way to go, using what were once "mistakes" to make a beautiful card! Love the stitching you added and that gorgeous ribbon. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!

Deborah Frings said...

This is just lovely - the ribbon is super and the hand stitching on the glittered embellishment is fab!