Sunday, June 26, 2011

Stained Glass Dress Plus Amanda's Card


We are just in time to meet Color Q's Deadline....



My stainglassy look was inspired by this dress online

I used a foam brush (still have my crafty stuff handy) to brush stroke with blue ink.  I sponged the geometric pieces within geometric masks I tried cutting out and laying on the card...it looked too "formal".  At least I could use them for masks!



I say "WE" are just in time, because my Amanda made one too! ;)



I believe she inspired me with her red in the corner (hers was done first!).  Check out her "Going Green"...the right hand corner was salvaged from a border punch container backdrop...how cool is that?




  ColourQ Challenge 90 , we're getting there as fast as we can! ;)














My Card's Info: Inkadinkado Birthday stamps, Staz on ink, Dew Drop Brilliance ink, Red Sharpie to color the ribbon, MS ink, Memento ink


Amanda's card: Basic Grey, Tranquil, MS ink, Sharpie Marker and Memento marker for sentiment, Memento Ink

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Such a pretty card, Marlena! thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.