Friday, June 10, 2011

Random Happenings

   There are a couple of challenges which have inspired me and made me examine myself...



Papertrey's MIM #18 challenges you to add texture with tissue paper...great idea when using bright paper like I have used.


Pals Paper Arts #97 calls for you to showcase your signature style.



UMMMM, I don't really have a style that I am aware of...except for the predictability of being unpredictable.  ;) 




Another word for it: RANDOM.  That shall be my style...






...RANDOM HAPPENINGS!







How do you like?




My designer paper?




RANDOM Duck Tape! 



Where did I buy it?



RANDOMLY at the grocery store! (same time as the bugs)! ;)



Layout?


RANDOM!


Tissue?


RANDOMLY sliced and layered...3 different colors.



The only consistency is the Randomness...I am ok with that. ;)



Why you put up with me, I do not know...but I am grateful! ;)


Info: Stamp: Papertrey's Thing Big Favorites #2 (just arrived today...yay!!!), Staz On ink, Duck Tape, Magic Scraps string,Want2Scrap bling


3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

I love the randomness you have happening here! So cool! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts this week!

Melanie C said...

Very creative!! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

This is sooo cool! Love it!