Thursday, June 16, 2011

A New World

Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger Rainbow Bright  has such wonderful colors to feast your eyes on!









   Once upon a time, when I was 13, I was hooked on Nancy Drew books!  She had a tasteful wardrobe (or so I was told) ;).  



   She had the perfect outfit for the occasion - whether or not she was in danger ;). 



    I thought life would be grand if I JUST HAD THE OUTFITS to wear!!!


    I don't know if I've changed much from that awkward teen so many moons ago.  Even now, I catch myself falling into the trap of coveting the perfect kitchen, or perfect bath....



...oh how my life would be better with those! ;)



   Since embracing card making...I have discovered a 



FREE PASS!  


It may be silly...but I feel as though I have stumbled upon a new "virtual reality".  I admire gorgeous decor and NOW think...


   I can recreate that design in my next card! 



   It's almost like I ~CAN OWN~ that new lovely! ;)



   
   What a NEW WORLD this has opened up for me!  



   I may not be able to purchase EVERY color of a shirt I like (I always fret over which color would get me the most mileage vs which I really love the best)....




   but I could...



recreate a world



where I can have-





FIVE COLORS!!! ;)












   How fun is THAT????!!!




   Plus, if I spend less on wardrobes and decor...




...maybe I can get more stamps! ;) 



   Ya think? ;)




Info: Sizzix Dress Ups Overalls, Stampendous Love Buds, MS ink, Staz on ink, Memento ink, Memento markers, Want2Scrap rhinestones

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

very pretty card..

Amy* said...

So cute! Yes more stamps!! Who needs shoes and clothes when you can have ink and stamps?

Jessi Fogan said...

Too cute! I find myself thinking the same all the time - 'how much paper I could buy for x dollars, and hubby bought a WHAT?' LOL.