Monday, May 16, 2011

So Sorry

  I had this card tiptoeing in the back of my mind ever since seeing OLW53's challenge.  It calls for a new home (ooops, thought it was just home, oh well) and two colors of ink.


     All I own is a doghouse die...you know....IN THE DOGHOUSE?  I used it to emboss the card and then lightly penciled it with a Prismacolor white pencil. That was what I immediately thought of.  Hopefully I won't need to use this card... :)

Thanks for peeking in....


Info: JustRite Curlz font, Versamark Ink, white embossing powder,Quickutz die, RSP HI, Signo Uni-ball, Souffle orange


2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

What a COOL card!! Anyone who uses this card is completely forgiven :)

Meg said...

Tee-hee, this is fabulous! Love it with the black background and that fun line of paw prints.