Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cupcake Skyscraper

          

Moxie Fab has an awesome Tuesday Trigger this week...Some Royal Fun!



Yummy, yummy, eh?



 I played off of the black lines and graphics.  I came up with this:




I seem to be making more and more of these endless skyscraper cards.  I love these skinny dudes! :)  I brought out my MS pattern stamps and had fun making textures!









I couldn't decide between blue or pink cupcakes, so I made a combo!  I love the way the embossing gives "frosting" to these yummies.



Thank you so much for peeking in! You are too, too sweet. ;)



Stamps: Ellison Phrases Card Sentiments, MS pattern stamps
Ink and such:  Versamark, black embossing powder, white embossing powder, Sizzix Movers and Shapers Kit #2, Sizzix Movers and Shapers cupcake die, Marvy Corrugator, Sizzix Texture Plate





 

6 comments:

Marybeth said...

Amazing card,and so clever.

Jenny said...

Love the two colour cupcakes and the jigsaw effect of the centre cake :)
Jenny x

Jocelyn Olson said...

Okay, that is super cool! I love the die cuts and the frames and how you off-set them. The tall skinny card looks great!

Unknown said...

sweet card~ love the cupcakes

Jessi Fogan said...

So neat! I love the stylized effect :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)